Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Our preferred method of ordering is right here!, simply select "New Ticket" and select "Purchase Order" from the help-topics drop-down to begin.
- Next preferred is email: firstname.lastname@example.org, use the phrase "purchase order" and the number in the subject to get priority service.
- If you find faxing easier our sales fax numbers are 03 8526 0305 or 1800 835 329 or 03 8587 8899
- If you're unsure what to order, or would like to confirm your selection, please feel free to call us between 8:00am and 5:30pm (AEST +64) 03 8587 8889
- If you will be ordering often and would like to arrange an Electronic Data Interchange arrangement with your computer system, please create a ticket specifying "New Account".
- If you need a new catalogue, simply request one and we will send with your next P.O. open new ticket.
- For purchase terms and conditions,click here.
- If you want to MMS us a picture, you can simply use the email address email@example.com, MMS to this address will show up fine.